Our Operating Values
OVOL Singapore embodies our pledge to sustainability with our OVOL Sustainable Development Charter. Representing our corporate responsibilities, we make sure that our business operations and the services and products we provide to you are well-balanced against our social responsibilities, financial constraints and environmental impacts.
With sustainability strongly embedded into our organisational values, our commitment can be summed up into:
Social Sustainability through ethical business conduct and upholding internationally accepted human and labour rights across our operations.
Environmental Sustainability by aiming to minimise environmental impacts of our operations and logistical activities through best practice environmental management systems focused on energy, waste and recycling.
Economic Sustainability that ensures a profitable business without sacrificing our pledge to you and our environment.
The OVOL Operating Values create a solid foundation for our company, allowing us to come full circle in our responsibility to you and the world.
Our Core Operating Principles
- Strengthen then build off existing business platforms
- Productivity to provide funds to improve sustainability and growth
- Actively prioritise activities based on value creation for customers, suppliers and for Spicers
- Fully leverage our global opportunities
- Invest in our people and their skills
- Compliance is mandatory
- Results oriented teamwork/success as a team